Why Choose Technology Management
Many clients have the internal knowledge to keep and maintain their existing systems up and running, but they do not know where to turn when a new system needs to be installed and the power/cooling requirements have drastically changed. Does your infrastructure have enough capacity? TMI can assist with this or any other issue you can ask.
Put over one hundred fifty years of collective experience in designing and building data centers and other mission-critical facilities to work for you.
Data Center Design Experience and Expertise
Data Center Design leads our suite of professional mission-critical services. Our staff of professionals will work with you to develop the design and budget solutions for your mission-critical project requirements. We have over 100 years of collective experience in designing all types of mission-critical facilities.
TMI’s architectural, engineering, structured cabling and project management practices include:
- Assessment and Facility Concept Planning services anchor our pre-design services.
- Design services culminate with production of complete construction documents, together with equipment or other specialty specifications. Our design services also include Power, Cooling and Fire Protection.
- Project Management services are performed by a senior level person; we provide continuous performance of all project tasks from project documentation, administration, shop drawings review to punch list completion. We accept total accountability for your project.
- Equipment Procurement services by TMI will often save project time, money, avoid costly errors and provide certainty of order.
- Systems Testing and Commissioning services include the evaluation of critical systems on an integrated and individual component basis to provide assurance your facility will operate continuously in the event of a utility outage.
Select Projects are available for your review with client references and testimonials.
- Colocation/Relocation Analysis
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- EOL Analysis
- Facility Audits/Evaluations
- Owner Advocate
- Site Evaluation, Selection, & Planning
- Space Planning
- TCO Analysis
- Construction Management
- Construction Administration
- Equipment Procurement
- Financial Project Planning
- Project Management
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Turnkey Planning & Implementation
- System(s) Testing & Commissioning
Years of Experience
Each project has the direct involvement of a principal. Founded in 1995, TMI has remained a small, yet agile firm completing 30-50 data center projects each year. We complete projects from coast to coast for companies small and large. We can work with your local A/E firm as a peer reviewer or lead the team as required for your unique situation.
Need services not listed?
Technology Management can provide almost all types of services inside your facility. If you don’t see the exact service you are looking for, don’t worry. Contact us today and if we can’t assist you directly, we have a network of trusted service provides to link you with to complete your required mission critical project.
Have a suggestion? We would like to hear it!
We are committed and open to suggestions from past, current, and future clients. If there is anything you want to share with us, an industry story, a lesson leaned, or a praise to a contractor for a project we may not have been involved in – don’t hesitate, contact us today!
Eye on Energy Efficiency?
Technology Management is committed to energy-efficient designs. We are working with ComEd Smart Ideas as well as involved in LEED Certified buildings. If you are concerned with energy efficiency we are here to help.
Not sure about our services?
While we work on many projects each year, many contain NDA agreements allowing us to share very little about our work. We have tried to compile projects that many potential clients will see some similarities to and share some experiences. Please visit our projects page to see some of our completed work.
Energy Efficiency Experts
ComEd Smart Ideas Approved Partner
As a ComEd customer, your monthly service charges include dollars for facilities to be assessed for energy efficiency by an approved partner. During these assessments, we will evaluate each system for energy efficiency and provide ROI on replacement. ComEd will potentially provide some incentive dollars to offset capital improvements based on overall energy savings. Contact TMI today to schedule your assessment.