SYSTEM TESTING & COMMISSIONING
We can provide all levels of system testing and commissioning (ST&C) support your facility needs on any installations; whether this is a UPS addition or a full utility service installation. We have acted as an owners agent to develop commissioning (Cx) plans and schedules all the way to performance of Level 5 Integrated testing. We will work with you to determine what best suits your needs and budget for any project.
- We have worked alongside design build contractors as an owners agent to develop the Cx plan, schedule, and compliance checklists. These services levels can be customized and completed with or without site visits.
- We have worked with owners who have third party commissioning agents who only desire a separate agent to oversee factory testing and system startup reports.
- We have worked on numerous other projects throughout the US as an independent third party agent.
Our full scope of ST&C services include:
- Cx Planning & Scheduling
- Level 1 – Review of Project Documentation
- Level 2 – Factory Testing
- Level 3 – Pre-Functional Site Inspections
- Level 4 – Functional Testing
- Level 5 – Integrated Systems Testing
Levels 1-3 Include a Cx compliance checklist and follow-up on all open issues
Levels 4-5 Include a comprehensive Cx report, a meeting to summarize findings, and owner signoff.
- Colocation/Relocation Analysis
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- EOL Analysis
- Facility Audits/Evaluations
- Owner Advocate
- Site Evaluation, Selection, & Planning
- Space Planning
- TCO Analysis
- Architectural Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Fire Protection Specifications
- Mechanical/HVAC Engineering
- Peer Reviews
- Security Design
- Single Point of Failure Analysis
- Voice/Data Integration
- Construction Management
- Construction Administration
- Equipment Procurement
- Financial Project Planning
- Project Management
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Turnkey Planning & Implementation
- System(s) Testing & Commissioning